Finally passed OS, now im cerified.

TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
oh wow, im really embarrased to say this but today i passed the OS with 505 icon_sad.gif. the good thing is that now im cerified. For studying only 5 days with outdated materials like the A+ bible for example.

Also there was some questions that i wasnt expecting, like how to remove screws that have fallen in the printer? Plus some questions were worded very weird.

1 question that i have is. there is a check box on top of every question with the word Mark. what does this do and what does it mean? I answered 100 questions and never checked that box. did i do something wrong?

Comments

• sujee27sujee27 Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats! a pass is a pass and the mark button is to go back to the question at the end i think. As in if your not sure of number 15 after you are done question 100 it will go back to number 15 if you marked it.
  • Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
    Just about any test that allows you to return to a previous question will have that check box. It is an question-mark (as opposed to a bookmark) that reminds you that you want to go back to this question. At the end of the test, and even before reaching the end, you can review the questions in a summary that shows questions answered, questions skipped, and questions marked. Then you can go straight to them.
  • CessationCessation Member Posts: 326
    TheFORCE wrote:
    oh wow, im really embarrased to say this but today i passed the OS with 505 icon_sad.gif. the good thing is that now im cerified. For studying only 5 days with outdated materials like the A+ bible for example.

Also there was some questions that i wasnt expecting, like how to remove screws that have fallen in the printer? Plus some questions were worded very weird.

1 question that i have is. there is a check box on top of every question with the word Mark. what does this do and what does it mean? I answered 100 questions and never checked that box. did i do something wrong?

Wow gj pal! I Actually passed this exact test with the same score. No worries though.
    I got my foot in the door with it and now Im doing alright.
    GL to ya!
    Cess
    A+, MCP(270,290), CCNA 2008.
    Working back on my CCNA and then possibly CCNP.
  • efd753efd753 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?