Options

First try 70-412 FAIL

TestTitanTestTitan Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
As with 70-411 I just got killed on my first attempt. ARgH! I really studied for this one, and throughout the exam I felt like I was maintaining at least a pass. Very frustrated with some of these questions.

Comments

• Options
    TiMMay333TiMMay333 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    In comparison to the 411, how does this one feel? I just passed the 411 with a LOT of difficulty..
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Just Keep Pushing, study the areas you're week in and you should be fine.
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    TestTitanTestTitan Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    In comparison to 411 it was very similar from a difficulty level. If you passed 411 on your first try and study the same way for 412 you should be fine. It took 3 tries to get 411 for me. Whereas I nailed 410 on the first go with an 830. However, RMS and NPS are services I have never used nor ever see ever using! There are better solutions out there.