vouchers

susu53susu53 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
are there any discount vouchers available from any reputable co.
that actually give you a discount on the exams? how
much does each exam cost?

finally how many paper notes can you bring into the exam and use during the test?

thamkyou, ric

Comments

• SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    I assume the topic of taking notes into the exam would be the same for all exams and that is you CANT.

I believe most exams provide you with paper and pen but notes have to be made in the exam and paper handed in after the exam.

This is obviously to prevent cheating and people leaving with info on the test and going against the no disclosure agreement.

As for a voucher? No idea.
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    http://www.getcertify4less.com/techexams.asp?REFID={18567D5A-E590-4C16-831F-A9A584E52DD4}

;)

As far as Notes? NEVER that I'm aware of. Our center gives you a piece of dry-erase paper so you can scratch out some calculations if you need, but that goes back to the center when you finish and they clean it up.

What notes do you need? It's a certification exam not a high school class with an open book test :P
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • efd753efd753 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    go to totalsem.com, they publish the mike all in 1 A+. It costs 135 and they give you 250 questions.
    efd753 wrote:
    go to totalsem.com, they publish the mike all in 1 A+. It costs 135 and they give you 250 questions.

He could, or he could chose to help support this site and follow the link on the left....or here:

http://www.getcertify4less.com/techexams.asp?REFID={18567D5A-E590-4C16-831F-A9A584E52DD4}
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

• efd753efd753 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Plantwiz wrote:
    efd753 wrote:

He could, or he could chose to help support this site and follow the link on the left....or here:

oh didn't know that. Yeah man support this site.
    efd753 wrote:

No problem :D

It was in my post above yours. Initally the link was burried so I had to clean it up once I realized that. :)

I haven't used Exam Vouchers, but definately, follow the link!
    Plantwiz
    _____