Exam location in Washington DC?

TankerTTankerT Member Posts: 132
I am trying to plan flights around taking a prep class, and then the exam, and flying out the day of the exam.

My understanding is that the exams tend to start at 8am, and run until noon. (Please correct me if I am wrong.)

From there, I am trying to decide if I should fly out of DCA or IAD... which is all based on timing and distance.

Does anyone know where the host the exams in the DC area? Thanks.

Comments

• scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    I am confused, didn't they tell you the location?
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • sexion8sexion8 Member Posts: 242
    TankerT wrote: »
    I am trying to plan flights around taking a prep class, and then the exam, and flying out the day of the exam.

My understanding is that the exams tend to start at 8am, and run until noon. (Please correct me if I am wrong.)

From there, I am trying to decide if I should fly out of DCA or IAD... which is all based on timing and distance.

Does anyone know where the host the exams in the DC area? Thanks.

You should have received the location via e-mail for the exam. Last time I took it was at the Westin on Avenue M but this does not mean you will be taking it there. Reagan is closest airport to DC but they're both pains to get to, and go through.
    "Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius
  • TankerTTankerT Member Posts: 132
    No. No e-mail other than the fee was paid and it is in Washington DC.
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    DC is a big area. I would request where the location of the test!
    Never let your fear decide your fate....