Most impressive NOC area you have seen?

Dieg0MDieg0M Member Posts: 861
What is the most impressive NOC (Network Operation Center) area or command center infrastructure you have seen?

I personally find the AT&T NOC impressive

http://www.christiedigital.com/img/Customer%20Stories/ATT%20Telecommunications%20Video%20Wall%20ensures%20continuity,%20reduces%20cost/gallery/ATT-Global-Network-Operations-Center-Video-Walls-Data-Monitoring-Image5.jpg
Follow my CCDE journey at www.routingnull0.com

Comments

• Phileeeeeeep651Phileeeeeeep651 Member Posts: 179 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That is awesome! Looks like it belongs at NASA.
    Working on: CCNP Switch
  • Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    ha, I saw the title and came in here to say AT&T
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    As a loyal Verizon Wireless customer, I have to say Verizon Wireless' NOC was the most impressive. Along the same lines as AT&T (albeit a lot more desks pushed together). Each analyst had three screens on their desk plus the giant screens in the background.
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff
  • digitheadsdigitheads Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I had the honor of getting the grand tour for the NASCAR/International Speedway Corp. New $40M data center here in Daytona Beach. it is amazing, I also got to the red carpet tour of their new Administration Building right across the street from Daytona International Speedway. They are both very state of the art facilities.
  • praminpramin Member Posts: 138 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I've been to the one at AT&T when I was an employee there. They put it together like that in part for marketing/media purposes.
  • Dieg0MDieg0M Member Posts: 861
    digitheads wrote: »
    I had the honor of getting the grand tour for the NASCAR/International Speedway Corp. New $40M data center here in Daytona Beach. it is amazing, I also got to the red carpet tour of their new Administration Building right across the street from Daytona International Speedway. They are both very state of the art facilities.

What did the NOC look like? Any pictures?
    Follow my CCDE journey at www.routingnull0.com
  • jrcarr2jrcarr2 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    the_Grinch wrote: »
    As a loyal Verizon Wireless customer, I have to say Verizon Wireless' NOC was the most impressive. Along the same lines as AT&T (albeit a lot more desks pushed together). Each analyst had three screens on their desk plus the giant screens in the background.

Which NOC did you visit? I work at the one in Texas.

That AT&T NOC is impressive looking.