Options

A+ Cleared

dimamadimama Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi guys,

Cleared my A+ and now certified. But just to warn you guys who are still to clear A+ OS, expect hardware questions(ink printers). thanks to all f you guys for the support as usual, Now on to N+ next month before Security +.

Any thoughts.... are welcome.

Cheers,,, experince counts/helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    sujee27sujee27 Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    rivecj44rivecj44 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just passed the HW today. icon_eek.gif
    I was wondering about your post... you said there are HW questions on the OS exam? What do you recommend what info one should try to retrain from Core. Any help will be appreciated.
  • Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    dimama wrote:
    Hi guys,

Cleared my A+ and now certified. But just to warn you guys who are still to clear A+ OS, expect hardware questions(ink printers). thanks to all f you guys for the support as usual, Now on to N+ next month before Security +.

Any thoughts.... are welcome.

Cheers,,, experince counts/helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, good choice on your path with Network+ then Security+. Good luck!

What are you using for Network+?
    rivecj44 wrote:
    I just passed the HW today. icon_eek.gif
    I was wondering about your post... you said there are HW questions on the OS exam? What do you recommend what info one should try to retrain from Core. Any help will be appreciated.

You should brush up your 'weaker' areas in core exam before you write your OS. Topics like drivers and IRQ are likely to come up. Topics like cpu sockets and RAM modules are likely not to come up. Nothing much to worry about though, generally people score higher on their OS than on their core.
    Jack of all trades, master of none