Passed CISSP today!

CorrantCorrant Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
Excited as hell so this will be brief until later!

I was one of the ones that took the test when ISC2 had the longest delay in what felt like history for results. I think I was one of the only ones that failed when the results finally got released. 681...oh so close. Kick in the nuts to have to wait 6 weeks to just barely fail.

Whatever. That's life. Got back at it and scheduled the test the next day, brushed up on what I knew my weaknesses were. Halfway through the test I knew I was passing. I was breezing through the answers, around 150 questions and 2 hours in I took a break and had a snack. Finished up strong. Last 50 questions or so had me second guessing to the point where my entire mood changed. Flagged around 30 questions and only changed 3 or 4. Hit submit.

PASSED!

Comments

• greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congratsicon_thumright.gif whats next after CISSP?
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats..well done.
  • NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Awesome! nice work!
  • TongyTongy Member Posts: 234
    Bam! Congratulations! Great result, and must taste all the sweeter knowing what you've been through!
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congrats on not being kicked in the nuts twice by ISC2.
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • sesha569sesha569 Member Posts: 8 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Enjoy the weekend with blast!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post full details about preparation :D
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Sam_aquaSam_aqua Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Many congratulations on passing the exam :). Any special tips for upcoming exam seekers, like your study plan etc... Pls advise.
  • ssaa0625ssaa0625 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • ksmaheshkumarksmaheshkumar Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • _nessie__nessie_ Member Posts: 39 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations icon_thumright.gif
  • jt2929jt2929 Member Posts: 244 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • rickberrrickberr Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Awesome, congratulations!
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • melvinfzmelvinfz Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • justjenjustjen Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good job, must feel great! Congrats on your hard won success. :)
  • vishalthakur1111vishalthakur1111 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    HI Corrant ,

Congrats for your CIssp .

I am also planning to give exam in month of november . I am focused on Shon Harris all in one study guide .

& Video.

Can you please suggest me that CCUre is ok material to pass this Exam ??

Have you got any questions from CCUre or do i need to use ISC 2 Practice questions at last .

Please suggest me . Thanks
  • grungeisevilgrungeisevil Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass!