CBT Nuggets or Pluralsight for MTA 98-365?

InfoTech92InfoTech92 Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
Which one is the best source? This is my first cert and I blow at tests.

Comments

• greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I have tried Pluralsight and CBT Nuggets . They both are preety good and I have had to use CBT Nugets more because of some one who blessed me with access to the videos. But If I had to pay for them myself I would Pick Pluralsight. !!!!!all the best.
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • twodogs62twodogs62 Member Posts: 393 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I think both are good.
    i was blessed with cbtnuggets at work.
    I did have plural sight for several months.

when I did mtas, I found out plural sight had no assessment tests to get certificates.
    i don't know if they do now, but for the basic package, like $29 a month, if you use it daily, watch videos, focus and take notes it is worth a buck per day. When you find you are done, you can suspend account for when you serious and ready to start studying again.