I need help

noblekingnobleking Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
hello please i would love to become a certified ethical hacker but i am a beginner with no prior knowledge.i want to know the step by step courses that will lead me to become a professional hacker.

Comments

• phantasmphantasm Member Posts: 995
    "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man." -Heraclitus
  • SaSkillerSaSkiller Member Posts: 337 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Actually start with some basic security knowledge.

http://www.amazon.com/CompTIA-Security-Certified-Ahead-SY0-301/dp/1463762364

Then look at the CEH certification when you meet the requirements.
    OSWP, GPEN, GWAPT, GCIH, CPT, CCENT, CompTIA Trio.
  • noblekingnobleking Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    @SASkiller i want to register for the whole package but i want to know if MCSA and MCSE is neccessary thanks
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    You can try the MTA Security as a way to get familiar with some basic security knowledge. 98-367
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • SaSkillerSaSkiller Member Posts: 337 ■■■□□□□□□□
    nobleking wrote: »
    @SASkiller i want to register for the whole package but i want to know if MCSA and MCSE is neccessary thanks

In America absolutely not, but you should check with people working in the indudstry in your country to see what the career path is. However if you are talking about the certification, you need to present security knowledge and experience. Sec+ and some time working in IT should help satisfy the requirements. No one will care about your MCSA/E in security.
    OSWP, GPEN, GWAPT, GCIH, CPT, CCENT, CompTIA Trio.