Options

job interview today

Badger95Badger95 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
Well, I go for the second round of interviews this afternoon. The company has flown some of their officers out to interview a few of us. This is one of those breaks everyone wants. I’ll post tonight how it went. I had small amount of nervousness yesterday, but I fell great today and very much at ease. icon_cool.gif

Badger
Badger
_________
Velle est posse, tempus fugit, vivere disce, Cogita Mori

Comments

• Options
    blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good luck.
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck badger.
    Charleston, SC eh?
    PM me sometime, we're neighbors. icon_cool.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    sharptechsharptech Member Posts: 492 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Badger95Badger95 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys,
    Well the interview lasted about an hour. It was not what I expected, but it went real well. This was my second interview with them. The first one I had to do over the phone a few weeks ago. They gave me a test and all. This time they flew out from CA to meet with me and was very relaxed, and I think this was more about finding out about me. The meeting was with a panel of different folks. I got the call today, they unofficially want me to work for them and will be getting in further contact with me to make an offer. The position like I said is one of those dream come true types. Its for a network engineer position. Needless to say, I am both relieved and excited. Relieved I don’t have to worry about it over the weekend, and excited to see what the final outcome is going to be. The company has some very good benefits and this is perfect for me. Even though the parent company is located in CA, my position will remain here in my town. The real cool thing about this is, I came in knowing I was only going to work for 4 months, and now I have been worked into a full time position.

sprkymrk i noticed you were from the same area. I ll send ya an off line some time.

Badger
    Badger
    _________
    Velle est posse, tempus fugit, vivere disce, Cogita Mori
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    sharptechsharptech Member Posts: 492 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Excellent news! Congrats!
  • Options