Options

Can i get a job with MCTS certificate and CCNA cerftificate without a degree?

gkelmendi44gkelmendi44 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
HI . Im new here and I wanted to know if there is possible to get a job with MCTS and CCNA certificate. Im 16 years old and I got MCTS certificate and CCNA certificate but in school im so bad . i have bad grades . Pls help . Thanks all

Comments

• Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    You can get a job with nothing. The more you have going for you the easier though. You're young, stick it out in school and have some fun. The real world blows.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Your'e talented for your age.....The I.T. Field is calling you but you need to finish school man. Your Obviously smart so I know you can do it.
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    SimridSimrid Member Posts: 327
    Honestly, school isn't for everyone (including myself and i'm 19). I had pretty bad grades at school, but since - I have studied an IT course got 3 A*'s and i'm working towards my CCNA. I can say i'm the only one out of my friends that has a full time job with direction from where I want to go.

If you know where you want to go, you can achieve it.
    Network Engineer | London, UK | Currently working on: CCIE Routing & Switching

sriddle.co.uk
    uk.linkedin.com/in/simonriddle
  • Options
    gkelmendi44gkelmendi44 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for your time sir , I appreciate it
  • Options
    bpennbpenn Member Posts: 499
    You can get a job with nothing. The more you have going for you the easier though. You're young, stick it out in school and have some fun. The real world blows.

So much truth... now I am depressed.
    "If your dreams dont scare you - they ain't big enough" - Life of Dillon