CISSP 2015 Exam

Sam_aquaSam_aqua Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
I am under impression that all questions will not have more than one correct answer out of 4 provided options ? Not sure if real exam would have more than one correct answer as I see such ones in ISC2 official guide 4th edition, e.g. Page 1025,1026 ..it asks below -

Software testing tenets include: (Choose Two)
A. Testers and coders use the same tools
B. There is independence from coding
C. The expected test outcome is unknown
D. A successful test is one that finds an error

Common structural coverage metrics include: (Choose ALL that apply)
A. Statement Coverage
B. Path Coverage
C. Asset Coverage
D. Dynamic Coverage

Could someone clarify about this pls ?

Thanks.

-- Sam

Comments

• tonglebeaktonglebeak Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Sam_aquaSam_aqua Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks tonglebeak for the response, I am hoping this should still be true as they say " there is only one right answer to each item."

Can't understand what was the need to include questions like above in their own latest official guide where they ask Choose 2, Choose All that Apply..
  • tonglebeaktonglebeak Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sam_aqua wrote: »
    Thanks tonglebeak for the response, I am hoping this should still be true as they say " there is only one right answer to each item."

Can't understand what was the need to include questions like above in their own latest official guide where they ask Choose 2, Choose All that Apply..

For what it's worth, I read through the first domain in that book and tried their "practice test." After seeing how much of a joke everything was (the test was not proofread, and the text was drryyyy), I just didn't bother with it. Was not at all necessary to pass.