Looking for advice on readiness for CISSP

timwintertimwinter Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello everyone, just looking for some advice from the CISSP group.

I'm wondering if I am ready to schedule my test. Right now I am scoring 80+ % on most domains with 2 being over 70% off of CCCure practice exams on the Hard level. I have not done Pro yet due to some people have said the pro level is too detailed for the test. Not sure if that is accurate or not. I have Eric Conrads 11th hour ready to go after I schedule the test. Any advice would be great.

Thanks,

Tim

Comments

• corpseccorpsec Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
    timwinter wrote: »
    Hello everyone, just looking for some advice from the CISSP group.

I'm wondering if I am ready to schedule my test. Right now I am scoring 80+ % on most domains with 2 being over 70% off of CCCure practice exams on the Hard level. I have not done Pro yet due to some people have said the pro level is too detailed for the test. Not sure if that is accurate or not. I have Eric Conrads 11th hour ready to go after I schedule the test. Any advice would be great.

Thanks,

Tim

if you are scoring 80% on practice questions you have never seen before and doing 200-250 at a time with a reasonable time you are in good shape.
  • CyberscumCyberscum Member Posts: 795 ■■■■■□□□□□
    @ Tim
    Take the McGraw Hill tests and if you hit above 70% on all domains (especially BCP and DR) TAKE IT!

McGraw-Hill Education | CISSP Practice Exams

The test is not that difficult