Sick of Studying

schroedsschroeds Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey everyone,

I seem to be getting high 70's - low 80's on all of my measureup practice tests. How do you all think I'll do on a real test at this point? I can't take any more studying... :D

Matt

Comments

• DapperDanDapperDan Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I found myself in the same predicament. After the 270 test I started studying for the 290. I went through Sybex and MS Press books and labs, but this summer I could not get motivated to follow through. Maybe you are experienceing the same thing. Hopefully this fall I get back on track and buckle down
  • SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    Just remember why you started it in the first place. This is different for different people but there must have been a reason!!
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • schroedsschroeds Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Oh I'm fine studying... just bored with it. I'm just asking if you folks think I'm ready with those kind of test scores.

:) Thanks!
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    The real answer to your question is:

Would you feel comfortable sitting down with someone and talking about each of the objectives listed at the following site? Do you feel that you could actually keep a conversation going on the following objectives? If the answer is yes, then go for it.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-290.asp
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Vogon PoetVogon Poet Member Posts: 291
    No. You're not ready. It's a hard test! I passed a few weeks ago.
    I was sick of studying and it seemed to take me forever to get ready.
    Measure Up is good, but use another practice test as well. When you consistently score above 90%, you're ready.
    These tests like to trip you up and take your money by making you take it again. My theory is "Be cheap, Be paranoid".
    Seriously, the test is harder than any of your practice tests.
    No matter how paranoid you are, you're not paranoid enough.