Options

N+ exam timeframe

DumbAsEverDumbAsEver Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello all,

I've been a member and have been reading around and I will be studying for the exam. I purchased a book last night.. ToddLameles book.. The Sybex one..and I will be using Messers notes And videos And will will be scheduling the exam for end Sept - mid Oct. Is this enough time? 2 months? Just wanted to get some insight on your study habits/time frame it took you and how you prepared.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    thewiz8807thewiz8807 Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Which book did you happen to purchase? If you got Todd Lammle's book for N10-005 then you might want to hurry and sit for the N10-005 before the end of August, if not then no worries. Just don't do what I did and use 005 material to study for the 006, the 006 has about 300 more subtopics than the 005.
    Goals: Network+ (Done) -> CCNA: R&S (Done) -> CCNA: Security (Done) -> Security+ (Done) -> ITIL v3 Foundation (Done) -> CASP (Done) -> CCNP: R/S (In Progress) -> CCNP: Collaboration -> CCSK -> CCSP -> CISSP
  • Options
    JameswebJamesweb Member Posts: 144
    You probably should be good on two months of study but of course not for the old test.
    Currently working on CCENT/CCNA and CAPM
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    It Depends on your study habits. About 2 to 3 months should be Good. Use professor messer for your videos. All the best on your studies.
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    DumbAsEverDumbAsEver Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Correct I got Lamele's 006 book. I plan schedule it 2 to 2 n half months from the time I receive my book in the mail so by Oct. 15. Thanks guys!