Where to look for jobs that require A+

TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
Ok just recently i passed by A+ exam and now im certified. I would like to use this now as the first step to get me into a job of some sort where the requirment is A+.

Now i know some places like BestBuy, and GeekSquad or CompUSA but is there any other stores similiar to the above where someone with a A+ can apply for a job?

Comments

• coldbugcoldbug Member Posts: 189
    hey man..me and you are on the same boat that needs to be paddled alittle bit more..what i mean is that i just got my A+ <after three times on OS part!> and looking for a job that will provide hand on experience..but i guess we do need Network+ in conjunction with A+so that we could double up the chances...
    My buddy told me not to accept a job that pay less than $18/hour if you got A+ , but at this point, i might have to take anything that will put me into IT field. A positiion called Cadet at Geeksquad is the best hit for you to attempt, but you never know what you gonna get..life is like a box of chocolates as Forest said..hehe..try Dice.com if u got time!

Well..best of luck in your job search..
    "If you want to kick the tiger in his ass, you'd better have a plan for dealing with his teeth."
  • TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Mikephyu wrote:
    hey man..me and you are on the same boat that needs to be paddled alittle bit more..what i mean is that i just got my A+ <after three times on OS part!> and looking for a job that will provide hand on experience..but i guess we do need Network+ in conjunction with A+so that we could double up the chances...
    My buddy told me not to accept a job that pay less than $18/hour if you got A+ , but at this point, i might have to take anything that will put me into IT field. A positiion called Cadet at Geeksquad is the best hit for you to attempt, but you never know what you gonna get..life is like a box of chocolates as Forest said..hehe..try Dice.com if u got time!

Well..best of luck in your job search..

i did get an offer :) read this thread. http://www.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17117
  • coldbugcoldbug Member Posts: 189
    Man..congratulations..

Now ..i need a job..hehe..really really badly..
    "If you want to kick the tiger in his ass, you'd better have a plan for dealing with his teeth."