LX0-101 Passed

christopherleachchristopherleach Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed the First test, now on to study for the 2nd test.

I have a VCE file that I made up from a bunch of tests, to help with the CMD line, as well as the questions. Took the test got a 660 with just the information on the test and remembering the command lines. If you would like them for 101/102 test I would be happy to share.

:)

Comments

• DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • tt0000tt0000 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats to you as well
  • orlandoflorlandofl Member Posts: 216 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!icon_thumright.gif
    • Education: B.A. Criminal Justice - Thomas Edison State University
    • Education: Undergraduate Certificate in Microsoft Server Administration - St. Petersburg College
    • Currently Working On: MCSA - Windows 10
    • Planned Certifications for 2017: MCSE - Mobility
    • Connect With Me On LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/travisebyrd
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • SouljackerSouljacker Member Posts: 112 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I see you took the old version. Some folks have been posting bad experiences with the new test. I'm going to have to take the new one but would be interested in your file anyway. I'm sure there's going to be some preparation crossover.
  • eugene_86eugene_86 Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • stephenjakimstephenjakim Member Posts: 20 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats, and I would be interested also in the file if you wouldn't mind sharing it
  • router_switchrouter_switch Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, please share the info.
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congratsicon_thumright.gif
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.