Options

Passed the N10-005, yeaaaah

thewiz8807thewiz8807 Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed with a 782/900. Simulations were still pretty tough. Onto CCNA!icon_cheers.gif
Goals: Network+ (Done) -> CCNA: R&S (Done) -> CCNA: Security (Done) -> Security+ (Done) -> ITIL v3 Foundation (Done) -> CASP (Done) -> CCNP: R/S (In Progress) -> CCNP: Collaboration -> CCSK -> CCSP -> CISSP

Comments

• Options
    Armitron77Armitron77 Member Posts: 134 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing the Network+ exam. I take my tomorrow. Good luck on the CCNA studying. icon_thumright.gif
    Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer & Network Security
    Associate in Applied Science Degree in Network Management
    Associate in Applied Science Degree in Network Management/Cyber Security
    CompTIA A+ Certified | CE, CompTIA Network+ Certified | CE

2016 Goals: CCENT/CCNA Routing & Switching COLOR=#008000][B]IN PROGRESS[/B][/COLOR/CompTIA Security+ COLOR=#008000][B]IN PROGRESS[/B][/COLOR
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    JameswebJamesweb Member Posts: 144
    Big congrats on your Pass and good luck in your CCNA studies. I started working on CCENT as soon as I passed Security+ back in first of June. Slow going so far but good. Just having to spend a ton of time getting subnetting down to a T especially Class A addresses.
    Currently working on CCENT/CCNA and CAPM
  • Options
    thewiz8807thewiz8807 Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks ladies and gents. Excited to start on the CCNA. Feel incredibly relieved that I passed the Net+ since I failed it by single digit percentages last time around.

Ordering the CCNA in 60 days book, a friend and I are tackling it together. See you all on the other side.
    Goals: Network+ (Done) -> CCNA: R&S (Done) -> CCNA: Security (Done) -> Security+ (Done) -> ITIL v3 Foundation (Done) -> CASP (Done) -> CCNP: R/S (In Progress) -> CCNP: Collaboration -> CCSK -> CCSP -> CISSP