Options

Vcenter / VSAN and RVC

DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
Hi,

is there a simple way to see what resilience mode a VM is in on VSAN. I created a new vsan but it started with a single host and guest where provisioned as a single image. Now changed the storage policy to mode 1 so it can tolerate a single host failure, but have it set to "force provisioned".

Now I ahve 3 hosts in the cluster and the VSAN I would hope that the resilience is getting syned up but is there any way to list all the VM's and how many copies of there disks have been created. I can do them one by one but I want a list of VM that just tells me if they are or are no resilient
  • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
  • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.

Comments

• Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    There's this new VMware fling which has new PowerShell extension module for VSAN. Download from here, one of the get- VSAN cmdlets may let you obtain the information you are after. I dont have a VSAN to check this out for myself.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com