Passed TSHOOT

JobeneJobene Member Posts: 63 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello,
passed my Tshoot yesterday. With 950 / 1000.
Was a hard but funny exam!
As preparation i just used my experience :D
I think every person who work with cisco on a professional level should have no problem with this exam.

Cheers

Comments

• atorvenatorven Member Posts: 319
  • phantasmphantasm Member Posts: 995
    Congratulations! TSHOOT was by far my favorite Cisco exam. I actually enjoyed taking it, unlike the rest of them.
    "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man." -Heraclitus
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • JustFredJustFred Member Posts: 678 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Whats next?
    [h=2]"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." Spock[/h]
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • SpetsRepairSpetsRepair Member Posts: 210 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats, how long did it take you to study and what route did you go about doing so? I'm a little troubled by the ccnp stuff but like every certification its just something new to learn and adapt
  • JobeneJobene Member Posts: 63 ■■■□□□□□□□
    @all Thanks :)

@Fred: I think i will go for the ccnp sec =)

@Spets :
    I took Route in january 2014 ( 4 Weeks of learning )
    Switch this March ( 2 Weeks of learning )
    And yesterday tshoot

It is very useful to have a home lab and experience
  • olaHaloolaHalo Member Posts: 748 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Jobene wrote: »

@Spets :
    I took Route in january 2014 ( 4 Weeks of learning )
    Switch this March ( 2 Weeks of learning )
    And yesterday tshoot

Wow thats very fast. Congrats
    CCNP security sounds like a plan. I'm thinking about going for it next year just to get a solid foundation in security. The books are also slowly being released by Cisco as well.
    [h=2]"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." Spock[/h]
  • koz24koz24 Member Posts: 766 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats, that's a nice score.
  • JobeneJobene Member Posts: 63 ■■■□□□□□□□
    olaHalo wrote: »
    Wow thats very fast. Congrats

Not really :D I ve done my bachelor and half of master in between :D
    Plan was to finish ccnp in 2014 icon_sad.gif

One reason for the speed is that i have nearly 10 years in networking and teach at a university networking since 3 years. this made it a lot easier

I think everybody should do r&s and security in our modern world....
    And one interview at a huge german scada/ics made it clear that cisco is still valuable
  • olaHaloolaHalo Member Posts: 748 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Jobene wrote: »
    Not really :D I ve done my bachelor and half of master in between :D
    Plan was to finish ccnp in 2014 icon_sad.gif

One reason for the speed is that i have nearly 10 years in networking and teach at a university networking since 3 years. this made it a lot easier

I think everybody should do r&s and security in our modern world....
    And one interview at a huge german scada/ics made it clear that cisco is still valuable
    Oh I see. Still pretty fast.

For everyone to do CCNP Sec and CCNP RS they would need the CCNA versions of both of those right?
    Yes you do and both should be valid
  • Alex90Alex90 Member Posts: 289
  • LevithanLevithan Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□