CGEIT / CRISC June 2015 RESULTs

varunglvarungl Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
Any update from ISACA on the CGEIT/CRISC results for June 2015... I think last Dec14 results were out in 7weeks....

CGEIT/CRISC December 2014 exam results were announced on 29th Jan 2014 (Thursday).... Approx 7 weeks
CGEIT/CRISC December 2013 exam results were announced on 24th Jan 2014 (Friday).... Approx 6 weeks

I appeared in CGEIT June 2015 Exam....wait is on...

Comments

• IatluriIatluri Registered Users Posts: 3 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nothing for me yet, still waiting. Hope it is today or latest by Friday.
  • kukkukukku Member Posts: 130 ■■□□□□□□□□
    varungl wrote: »
    Any update from ISACA on the CGEIT/CRISC results for June 2015... I think last Dec14 results were out in 7weeks....

CGEIT/CRISC December 2014 exam results were announced on 29th Jan 2014 (Thursday).... Approx 7 weeks
    CGEIT/CRISC December 2013 exam results were announced on 24th Jan 2014 (Friday).... Approx 6 weeks

I appeared in CGEIT June 2015 Exam....wait is on...

If we follow the above trend then chances are there for today.
  • ilikeshellsilikeshells Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    A haiku:

Sun rose East, inbox

Breath, inbox! Reload. Refresh.

Another 7 days?

icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif
  • AnnaGAAnnaGA Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I confirm that the December 2014 CRISC results were out on the Friday morning of week 7. So I hope it is the same this time but with a passing score for me.
  • varunglvarungl Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Typically around 9:30pm India time (IST) CISA/CISM results had started to trickle out 2 weeks back. Right now its 6:05pm IST another 3:30 hours wait, else next week. Hope the wait finishes off this week itself.
    If the results are today, the wait should be less than one hour from now. wait for it....wait for it.....UGH! I don't want to wait for it anymore.
  • munazipmunazip Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock.....the wait is more torturing than the exam itself - in the exam you can guess but cant guess the wait...tick tock tick tock..CRISC June 2015 results where are you????

Last year the CRISC results were released - Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 8:36 PM - we have 4 hours to go - This is my second attempt and praying it is the last :)
    @munazip...I am not get much work done while I wait not so patiently.
    Hope ISACA has not forgotten that their own babies like CGEIT and CRISC in this electronic jungle ...:)

Not sure why does it take so long for them ....in this electronic age
    @varungl...when I talked to ISACA Corporate a few weeks ago, they said because they are new and all the review that takes place, it will most likely be the seven weeks. They are working hard to brings these into 5 weeks too.
    @AnnaGA so today is the litmus test ... as to how much there newbies have picked up ....icon_lol.gif... lets c
    I dont accept the argument they are working hard :) Surely with the fees they charge (exam and the maintanance) they can make the process quicker - they are just incompetent and profit driven even though they claim they are non-profit org! Hope the rant wont affect my score :)
    @AnnaGA... wondering what review they need to conduct. The processing of results would be all automated or they still doing it MANUALLY....Strange argument though
    These are all really good thoughts and comments. I don't know why it would take them so long and I figured I didn't have any rights to challenge the answer they gave me. But now it is 11am Eastern Tim and I am losing hope we will hear today. icon_sad.gif
    Too early to lose hope - am confident will receive our results at some point this year :)
    When the corporate office told me it was 8 week because it was it was a new test, I guess they were really talking about it being a newly formatted test with the different domains. I will watch my email closely for the next week. Have a great weekend while we wait.
    Yes now for the next week .... have a gr8 week&end with some nice news, next week....The Wait goes on.
    Am staying put until the results come - am refusing to go and mounting a vigil here until next week...have a nice weekend - you will find me here!
    @munazip...I like the way you think.
  • buhuskybuhusky Member Posts: 12 ■■■□□□□□□□
    At your request (per your exam registration authorization), this email is being sent to notify you of your June 2015 CRISC exam result. A scaled score of 450 or higher is required to pass, which represents the minimum consistent standard of knowledge as established by ISACA's CRISC Certification Working Group.

We are pleased to inform you that you successfully PASSED the exam with a total scaled score of 629. Your score was in the top 5 percent of those testing. For your information, your exam results by area are provided below.
    Results are in! Congrats to all that passed. For those that didn't, keep working, you can do it!
    Congrats to all the ones that passed. I didn't pass...so I will start to study again soon.
    AnnaGA wrote: »
    Congrats to all the ones that passed. I didn't pass...so I will start to study again soon.

Don't give up! It's a tough one.
  • ITSecurity1ITSecurity1 Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed the CISM exam from December of 2014, now passed the CGEIT from June of 2015!!! ISACA I AM SOOOOOOOO DONE WITH YOUR TESTS!!!! LOL I did not pass the CISM on the first try(this forum helped with encouragement to keep pushing to pass the CISM), but I did pass the CGEIT on the first try, go figure. It's been a good week as I also got the approval verification to be a Certified Business Continuity Professional(CBCP) from DRII.
    Oops congrats to those who passed - I did not make it again - back to CRISC :) not giving up! Anna we are in this together :)
    Same here MUNAZIP... cud not make it.. Will again try CGEIT this December...
    Congrats to all those who made it...!!
  • jaayw1jaayw1 Member Posts: 28 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Looking to sit for the CGEIT exam in December. Anyone, who recently passed the exam, looking to sell their study materials?
  • TunYauTunYau Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats to those who pass and for those who fail you can contact me at yautidun At hotmail.com. I can mentor you at no cost. As I m a chapter director at my country...I have pass all my ISACA in single attempt including CSXF....
  • kukkukukku Member Posts: 130 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats to all those who passed..For those who were not able to magly.ke it this time, dont give up...Prepare again..come back strongly.