Network+ Study Material

redlaredla Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello All,

I have just passed my A+, and would like to move on to Network+ but don't know what books to buy ?

Could anyone shed a bit of wisdom on which books to buy.

Any help would be great

Best Regards

Comments

• Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I used the Mike Myers AIO books for my Net+. I'm sure they can help you out as well. You should also take a look at the Technotes from this site, they are very good too.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    I used the Sybex book, the technotes from here and practice tests from the book/CD, techexams.net and mcmcse.com.
    I hope this information is helpful. Good luck!
  • redlaredla Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thank you for your replys

I think i'll get both of them to be safe :)

Best Regards

redla
  • boyles23boyles23 Member Posts: 130
    I used the Mike Meyers AIO, tests from this site and mcmcse.com and I passed easily. Good Luck.
  • obeedobeed Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thx as well, i was about to ask this same question.
  • TecShdwTecShdw Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yes, Thank you. I have been looking for good study material also. I did go over the Technotes from the site here, actually I ready the whole 70 pages, very nicely put together! They looked alot like my Hand written notes from my Network+ book I have, only alot easier to read and a bit more put together.
    PC Technician Certified - MCSA Server 2003, MCTS-Vista
    My Site - My Forum
  • bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    If anyone can get a copy of this in their library or something, I strongly recommend it. It was my textbook for my Data Communications course, and it helped me alot on my Network+ exam. Some of the things are not exactly covered in Network+, that's why I dont recommend buying it.

http://highered.mcgraw-hill.com/sites/0072515848/information_center_view0

Cheers.
    Jack of all trades, master of none