300-070 CIPTV1 Study Material

TrifidwTrifidw Member Posts: 281
Well the realisation that my CCNP R+S runs out in a couple of months has made me start looking into taking another exam. I've yet to do any voice exams but spend a fair amount of time doing voice stuff at work so this one seems like a good option. But it looks like there isn't any study material out for it yet? The official book is out too late.

P.s. anyone know if this exam will renew my CCNP R+S without taking the CCNA version first?

Thanks.

Comments

• Alex90Alex90 Member Posts: 289
    Trifidw wrote: »
    Well the realisation that my CCNP R+S runs out in a couple of months has made me start looking into taking another exam. I've yet to do any voice exams but spend a fair amount of time doing voice stuff at work so this one seems like a good option. But it looks like there isn't any study material out for it yet? The official book is out too late.

P.s. anyone know if this exam will renew my CCNP R+S without taking the CCNA version first?

Thanks.

So you could just do CIPT1 now, that's still valid until the new exams come out. This would renew your CCNP R/S and would also save you doing CIPTV1. If you actually intend on doing CCNP Collab then you will need to do the CCNA Collab at some point. You could start this now but if you do pass then it won't renew your CCNP R/S.
  • TrifidwTrifidw Member Posts: 281
    That's a good shout actually... Cheers.