passed but barely

captaincrunchy6captaincrunchy6 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just took my ITIL v3test, got a 27 out of 40.

experience wise I believe that with a good week of study you can get a n average score plus luck. This material was very dry and hard to stay focused. Got a good amount of easy questions that related to the acronyms, and a fair amount of questions that with patience I was able to narrow down by process of elimination.

just told myself while I read what where they asking for and. Which cycle performs it. Some answers will be right but only 1 that will match up to the cycle, not sure how to phraseity better.

good luck to anyone else taking it. I am now on to focus the 2nd half of ccna, and a micrsoft server cert. Since I started playing with win10, maybe a win 10 cert too.

Comments

• scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    Congrats. I got a 65%, the test drove me crazy. LOL. But, I passed.
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!!!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,107 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats.

Where possible, try to apply the concepts in ITIL to what you do in work. i.e. put yourself in the shoes of a IT manager. How can you improve your IT operations, and align it with business? What are the best practices? ITIL is that set of recommendations...