Options

Posting questions

Todd1225Todd1225 Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
Webmaster,
At the end of the Cisco Networking Academy, we took a practice CCNA exam with really tough questions. Would it be ok if I posted some of those questions? I admire the strict policies here, and most people don't realize the impact of releasing actual exam info.

As a side note, I can see the frustration with the CCNA exam, it's just one big test and a ton of stuff to remember. I have been through the Cisco Press book twice each time going a little deeper into each subject, and even though I'm confident, there's always that little doubt. I like the idea of two tests instead of one big one!
Todd Baugh
Aspiring Network Tech

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Todd1225 wrote:
    Webmaster,
    At the end of the Cisco Networking Academy, we took a practice CCNA exam with really tough questions. Would it be ok if I posted some of those questions? I admire the strict policies here, and most people don't realize the impact of releasing actual exam info.

I guess you already know the answer... such questions are copyright protected... and can be reproduced only with permission of the author/owner... unless you want to ask Cisco ;) the answer is no...

However, every question covers one or more technical facts... you can discuss those as much as you like... icon_wink.gif Just not exat copies of practice questions from actual exams, commerical prep exam or free practice questions even... again: unless you get permission of the other, in that case you should add the source.
  • Options
    rana_choudhurirana_choudhuri Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    does CCNA questions repeats???
    icon_confused.gif:
    why CISCO is so conservative in this regard?