Prince2 online exam

stallstall Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi - based in the UK. Where do I register to just take the Prince 2 Practitioner exam. I am already qualified to foundation level and I can't seem to find any companies that offer exams only. I am self studying so will not require a training course.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Comments

• anobomskianobomski Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    EXIN offers an online proctored exam for the practitioners certificate. this is your best bet.

Exam Info
    https://www.exin.com/NL/en/certifications/&fw=prince2

EXIN Anywhere
    https://www.exin.com/NL/en/support/exam-locations/exin-anywhere

Alternatively you could try the APMG. They offer two options:

ONLINE: Remote Proctor Now

PAPER BASED: Public Exam Centre
    Taking a Public Exam | APMG-International

Good luck
  • stallstall Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks anobomski - useful links ta
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Thanks very useful!!icon_lol.gif
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Thanks useful very useful !!!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Scrum_LeoScrum_Leo Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    have you checked out the management plaza online certification? PRINCE2 Foundation Certification Program | MP
    they even have bubdles for practitioner and free material
  • Scrum_LeoScrum_Leo Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification Program | MP they have the exam and some free study material
  • ItsmHarunItsmHarun Member Posts: 178
    I am already qualified to foundation level and I can't seem to find any companies that offer exams only. I am interested to getting information about prince2 online exam.