Options

CISA Employment Verification

robpomrobpom Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
Does ISACA do random audits like ISC2 does? Just curious. About to take the exam and need to have CISA by end of year for bonus. Didn't want it delayed by an audit.

Comments

• Options
    ilikeshellsilikeshells Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    ISACA does random audits. If you do not have the qualifications, you have 10 years to get the experience after a successful pass, at which time you can apply for certification.
  • Options
    wd40wd40 Member Posts: 1,017 ■■■■□□□□□□
    robpom

There is nothing that you can do that will prevent them from selecting you for an Audit, I think passing the exam should be enough for your organization, after all you work for them and they should be able to verify your experience.

ilikeshells

You have 5 years after you pass and not 10.

Example I passed in June 2015 and have up-to 31-Dec-2020 to apply for certification.
  • Options
    ilikeshellsilikeshells Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    wd40 wrote: »
    You have 5 years after you pass and not 10.

Example I passed in June 2015 and have up-to 31-Dec-2020 to apply for certification.

You are correct. icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    csiciliacsicilia Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    My CRISC grandfathering application was selected for auditing. I was not very in top of it and I do not remember the timescales but I had the feeling that the process was quite efficient.
  • Options
    saadkapadiasaadkapadia Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    How we aware that our application is selected for Auditing?
  • Options
    In my case I did not received anything, I do not know the details but my references were contacted to verify the application authenticity.
  • Options
    It means if a person signing the application, he is verifying the experience... so no need to worry, right?
  • Options
    That was my case 5 years ago for a CRISC grandfathering application and in fact I do not have the complete details of the communications between ISACA and my references. I am not sure it there are different kinds of auditing and if currently is the same process.
  • Options
    HI every one.

I recently submit my CISA Certification Application. However, I am unable to locate option to pay online 50$ fee. Kindly share link.
  • Options
    wd40wd40 Member Posts: 1,017 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Read the FAQs

CISA Frequently Asked Questions

Link for the payment section
    CISA Frequently Asked Questions

Certification application is really complicated ...
  • Options
    Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,107 ■■■■□□□□□□
    @saadkapadia

How did your submit your application?

Your exam results email point you to Apply for CISA Certification
    On this page is the application form PDF at http://www.isaca.org/Certification/CISA-Certified-Information-Systems-Auditor/Apply-for-Certification/Documents/CISA-Application-frm_Eng_0615.pdf
    Detailed instructions are in page 2 of the PDF. This includes payment link.

When you submit your application, you will get email receipt confirmation from ISACA staff. Payment link is in this mail.
    You will receive another mail confirming your CISA application. Payment link also in this mail.
  • Options