Options

network+

simo11simo11 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
hi
i m taking net+ next week i heard about the exam simulation , please can anybody give me any idea about this simulation looks like and what is it. thanks

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Welcome.

If you are taking the NET+ exam in a week, which materials have you been using to prepare? Have you used Meyers' text? Sybex? Which? Inside these formidable texts you will find several tips for what you are looking for. However, please do not ask our members to violate their NDA by discussing their exam and/or their simulations.

Likewise, you will find much of what you need regarding content from the Objectives found on Comptia's website. Have you downloaded a copy yet?

http://certification.comptia.org/getCertified/certifications/network.aspx
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    i m using crammaster and some online ressources
  • Options
    Well,

You may wish to invest in some or at least one of the old-time favorites.

How about your experience, how long have you worked with the material you will be testing on?
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

• Options
  • Options
    This is not a chat room, so providing a more in depth answer will get you a bit more assistance without a back-and-forth 20 question thread to finally decipher that you basically woke up one morning and thought IT might be fun. (sarcasm)

"about a month" means, you have a job in the industry? What type of experience? Are you working in helpdesk? (You are a board swapper (more in line with A+)), Jr. Admin? Head of IT team? ect...

Or, you simply have a lab at home you have begun to 'play' with and are just getting your feet wet?

And many skip getting real experience and dive into certs hoping that is the golden parachute, just understand that a career in IT is a marathon and not a sprint. Actual experience in a position as well as study and research gets folks to those dream jobs ;)

How's about you elaborate a bit more rather than sounding like you want a short-cut, okay? This board is for serious IT students/Pro's to assist each other and the new folks, not a **** board.
    Plantwiz
    _____