Passed! :)

snowchick7669snowchick7669 Member Posts: 69 ■■■□□□□□□□
Scored 874. To be honest it wasn't as difficult as I thought it was going to be. The hardest part is reading the question and figuring out what they are trying to get at. Whoever wrote the exam needs a serious lesson in punctuation and grammar. Other than that, most of the questions were familiar to me.

I used Darril's book and his premium content. If you're comfortable with his practice questions then you should be fine. Just make sure you read the questions! And also read every part of them because sometimes one word could change your answer. You really have to play detective and try break down the question etc.

As for the simulations, use Darril's premium content and I found some YouTube videos extremely helpful (David Prowse especially). I watched them the night before and I can't stress enough how glad I was that I watched them.

Comments

• ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    icon_thumright.gif Congrats!!
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • tmcgtmcg Banned Posts: 127
    Scored 874. To be honest it wasn't as difficult as I thought it was going to be. The hardest part is reading the question and figuring out what they are trying to get at. Whoever wrote the exam needs a serious lesson in punctuation and grammar. Other than that, most of the questions were familiar to me.

I used Darril's book and his premium content. If you're comfortable with his practice questions then you should be fine. Just make sure you read the questions! And also read every part of them because sometimes one word could change your answer. You really have to play detective and try break down the question etc.

As for the simulations, use Darril's premium content and I found some YouTube videos extremely helpful (David Prowse especially). I watched them the night before and I can't stress enough how glad I was that I watched them.

Congrats on the pass, I am due to sit the exam In 4 weeks. Do you by any chance have a link to the David Prowse videos?
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!!!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • cdxcdx Member Posts: 186
    grats I passed today too! Gibson book gives u everything u need! Also purchase his simulation questions! Trust me!
    Bachelor of Science - Information Technology - Security
    Associate of Science - Computer Information Systems
  • yanzkyyanzky Member Posts: 10 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • ControlscanControlscan Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I need help finding examples for performance based question.
  • racketracket Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I watched the same David Prowse videos right before my exam as well. I agree with you on the grammar. Some of the mistakes could be fixed by simple proof reading.
  • Michael-Michael- Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□