Passed 220-801 back in February

Matt1128YMatt1128Y Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed the 220-801 back in Feb. How long do I have to take and pass the 220-802 before I will have to take the 220-801 again?

Thank you.

Comments

• vinnypolstonvinnypolston Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey Matt! To my knowledge CompTIA does not state a maximum timeframe between taking the two tests. We do know that you will of course need to take the second test before the 800 series expires. It is expected that the 900 series will be released later this year sometime. Whenever CompTIA releases new series you generally have a little time after release before the previous series is retired.

But to answer your question indirectly.. I would go for it sooner than later. Hope this helps!
  • Matt1128YMatt1128Y Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey Matt! To my knowledge CompTIA does not state a maximum timeframe between taking the two tests. We do know that you will of course need to take the second test before the 800 series expires. It is expected that the 900 series will be released later this year sometime. Whenever CompTIA releases new series you generally have a little time after release before the previous series is retired.

But to answer your question indirectly.. I would go for it sooner than later. Hope this helps!

Thank you. I scheduled the second part for next week.
  • vinnypolstonvinnypolston Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Awesome! Be sure to let us know how it goes for you. You got this. icon_thumright.gif
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□