Options

PMP Prep Course Washington DC or Northern VA

liceriolicerio Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone. Can someone recommend a good PMP prep course in person in the D.C. area? I plan on taking the test within 3 months. I know they're changing the test in November. My plan is to master Rita's 8th edition then attend an in-person prep course the week leading to the test. Thoughts?

Jay

Comments

• Options
    datacombossdatacomboss Member Posts: 304 ■■■□□□□□□□
    licerio wrote: »
    Hi everyone. Can someone recommend a good PMP prep course in person in the D.C. area? I plan on taking the test within 3 months. I know they're changing the test in November. My plan is to master Rita's 8th edition then attend an in-person prep course the week leading to the test. Thoughts?

Jay
    I wouldn't waste the money.

Just buy the RMC complete system for under $300. Study the book and flash cards and do the practice tests.
    PMP Exam Prep Products - Rita Mulcahy - Project Management Books, Software and Guides from RMC

PM Prepcast Exam simulator is great too.
    https://www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-exam/the-pm-exam-simulator
    "If I were to say, 'God, why me?' about the bad things, then I should have said, 'God, why me?' about the good things that happened in my life."

Arthur Ashe

• Options
    liceriolicerio Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks! What is the major difference between the two packages (November 1 or prior)? I am asking because, I plan on taking the test before 1 November. But for some reasons, if I don't make the cut, can I use the package (before 1 Nov) to take the test after 1 November? Wondering if there is MAJOR change. Thanks again for the assist!

Jay
  • Options
    datacombossdatacomboss Member Posts: 304 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I used the PM Prepcast Exam Simulator and the questions were tougher than the exam I took.
    "If I were to say, 'God, why me?' about the bad things, then I should have said, 'God, why me?' about the good things that happened in my life."

Arthur Ashe