Options

About to take a+ exams

fisherfisher Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Guys tell me how long does it to receive a certificate after passing all the subject

Regards
Andrew

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    After you pass your second exam, your certificate should arrive in 4-8 weeks. You should walk out of the test center with your PASS information, but the actual certificate takes a bit. IIRC you can log into CompTIA's website to obtain the data as proof fairly quickly afterward, 24-48 hours, but maybe within a business week.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    xD LucasxD Lucas Member Posts: 107
    I took, and passed, 802 this morning! I don't have any professional experience in the field, and started studying in May. I'm really proud of myself being I have no experience and passed them both on the first try. icon_cheers.gif Does anyone know how long before I receive my certificate? I've never even created an account on CompTIA. Is that required?

801: 795
    802: 797
    2015 Objectives: MTA: 98-349 ✔ → CompTIA A+ → CompTIA Network+ CompTIA Security+
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!

See the above post inquiring yesterday the same thing you are inquiring about today.

Sometimes CompTIA ships things out promptly (i.e. within a week) but you can expect anywhere from four to eight depending upon how many they are processing.

If you create an Account, you may then send the your transcript to employers (though it ihas been a long time since I logged in, but that's how it once worked).
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?