Options

70-688 exam

AbeermmoAbeermmo Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello

I hope everyone fine

I need your help I took 70-688 exam and unfortunately I'm not pass

I studied question from many sites such as exam collection and lead 2 pass also i took course
when I took the exam I found above 15 questions out of these **** I'm not sure from where can I study now icon_sad.gif

I hope anyone take exam this time help me :)

good luck and thank you

Comments

• Options
    4_lom4_lom Member Posts: 485
    Did you actually do any real studying, or did you just use ****? icon_wink.gif
    Goals for 2018: MCSA: Cloud Platform, AWS Solutions Architect, MCSA : Server 2016, MCSE: Messaging

• Options
    chmatneychmatney Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I took exam 70-688 today and PASSED!!! I can't say this exam was easy. It took me 3 attempts before I passed and today when I took the test it was 90% different from the previous exams. I know everyone's struggle in this exam. I used the following items to pass this exam.

Measure-up 70-688 Practice exams
    Brain **** questions
    Windows 8.1 Supporting Windows Book
    Hands on experience with Windows Defender, O365, Intune, Creating Storage Pools.

I studied every question you can think of and got familiar with them on the how and why I chose this answer. In total I have to say I probably learned 300+ questions. (Don't depend on brain ****. Only how you will pass with brain **** is if you are extremely lucky). Also a lot of the brain **** questions are incorrect. I hope this helps anyone that's struggling with this exam. Good Luck!!!