question about discount exam (www.itexamvouchers.com)

catinthehatcatinthehat Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Firstly, thank you to the people that contribute to the forum. you guys have helped me more than anything.

I intend on trying for the network+ cert on Thursday. I found the website itexamvouchers posted in one of the other threads here. This will be my first try for a cert and I'm not sure how it works. I want to take the cert at the testing center in my college because it is familiar and I feel comfortable there. What do I lose by buying the exam through the vouchers website? I've read through their page, but it seems too simple for such a large discount. It says since I'm a first time buyer I must schedule the test through them, so should I buy it before thursday so they have time to schedule the exam for me?

thank you for any and all help

Comments

• catinthehatcatinthehat Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I bought the exam using this website for $199. The exam has been scheduled. I don't anticipate any problems.
  • stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    That is a really good discount. I think I'll have to add them to my voucher buying tool kit.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • catinthehatcatinthehat Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm pretty happy about it! but when I first found the website they had an offer for $99. unfortunatly it expired a few weeks before I expected to be ready for the testing icon_sad.gif
  • SpetsRepairSpetsRepair Member Posts: 210 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I've used them about 4 times now to purchase discount vouchers, they've been great and they schedule the exam for me. [h=2][/h]
  • NyblizzardNyblizzard Member Posts: 332 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I've used that website for 3 out of 4 of my exams and have never run into any problems. GREAT deals if you start looking when you are ready for the exam (Microsoft exams for $70)
    O
    /|\
    / \
  • stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Nyblizzard wrote: »
    I've used that website for 3 out of 4 of my exams and have never run into any problems. GREAT deals if you start looking when you are ready for the exam (Microsoft exams for $70)
    Wow, that is an exceptional price. More than half off. Heck, I was happy to get 33% off.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • NyblizzardNyblizzard Member Posts: 332 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Definitely but I had to schedule my test within 2 weeks of purchasing it
    O
    /|\
    / \
  • jimmybmejimmybme Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I used them no problems at all. Made taking the tests one less hassle.
  • kenrinkenrin Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Geez guys, I could have saved like 40 or 50 bucks on my Net+ I took last month.

Definitely saving this link.
  • bputleybputley Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    so when you purchase www. itexamvouchers. com Discount do you get to take exam plus get voucher or do you just get one voucher to take the test. Also can you take the test at any testing center?
  • DatcydeDatcyde Member Posts: 14 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I went to "http://www.getcertified4less.com/" for my A+ exam. Will use them again.