ISA 2004 free 1 hour Training (70-350)

sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
There is a web site that has a 1 hour training session on using ISA 2004 using Flash. You have to register, but otherwise it is free. I am going to give it a test drive this morning, but thought it was worthy of sharing here in relation to the 70-350 exam.
http://www.isa2004training.com/
All things are possible, only believe.

Comments

• kanundrakanundra Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Cool site, and the layout works good. Since it's so hard to find free study material for the 350, I wonder who sponsors the site since there's no ad's. No complaints though, anything to help.
  • RTmarcRTmarc Member Posts: 1,082 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I checked it out and thought it was pretty neat. I have to think it's sponsored in some way by Microsoft. As soon as I signed in I was faced with a screen that I've seen more than once on the Microsoft site with my information.

Anyway, is it just me or is ISA a lot more complicated than it should be?
  • keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    RTmarc wrote:
    I checked it out and thought it was pretty neat. I have to think it's sponsored in some way by Microsoft. As soon as I signed in I was faced with a screen that I've seen more than once on the Microsoft site with my information.

Usually when you add robustivity, you also add complexity and one thing is for certain about ISA 2004; It's definitely robust.
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    RTmarc wrote:
    I'll let you know once I get more into it. I thought ISA 2000 was pretty simple (as far as doing 95% of what you need in a firewall) and I did manage one for about 2 years. I found it simpler than many of the appliances out there (not naming names like Symantec or PIX icon_wink.gif ).
    All things are possible, only believe.