Score 919 on 298... result: MCSE!! and MCSE IN SECURITY!!

Well, thats it! Until next year when I sit for 285.... for now, I AM DONE!!!

Scored 919 on 70-298. 5 testlets, about 30 mins each (non native english speaker)... About 6 to 10 questions each testlet.

You can access the case study every time...

Thanks to ALL who answered my posts and helped me out in this stage of my certification career. I will come back to MS just for the Messaging cert... but not for now.

If anyone is interested, I used Syngress books only.

Thanks a million.

Next: CCNA or CCDA?

Comments

• geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    Good job!! I got 297 on Monday icon_study.gif
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • xcanucxcanuc Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Agustin, Congrats.

Stoned, Good luck.
    Steve
  • PCHoldmannPCHoldmann Member Posts: 450
    Congrats! If you are planning on going the Cisco route, (good choice :D ) go for the CCNA first. There will be a fair amount of new stuff, and you would do better learning how to use it before designing with it. (IMHO)

Peter
    There's no place like ^$
    Visit me at Route, Switch, Blog
  • CessationCessation Member Posts: 326
    Congrats! thats exactly what im shooting for. Singress books only? same here.

Gj!
    A+, MCP(270,290), CCNA 2008.
    Working back on my CCNA and then possibly CCNP.
  • elove_jmelove_jm Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    Grat's !

turn on CCNA dude icon_wink.gif
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)
  • troppustroppus Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ok.. thats way too scary... i scored 919 on 298 on Sept 1st as well.. to complete my MCSE:Security..

Congrats man!
    There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary numbers and those who dont.
  • agustinchernitskyagustinchernitsky Member Posts: 299
    Hello Amigos!

Great job sToNeDcNuT!!!

Peter, Thanks for the advice... I had to get my hands on some small Cisco routers this last week (828, 831, nothing big) for the first time, so I had to learn pretty quick. Still, I am waiting for my Sybex study guide 5th ed (Todd), but until it arrives, I will start with CCDA... If I get the book next week, I'll switch! Thanks again!!

Cessation: Syngress all the way!!!! Actually, 298 doesn't add too much if you sat for 299 or if you have any security knowledge. Just understand what they require (the case studies) and answer the most "secure answer".

troppus, are you kidding me? LOL!! This is strange man!!! Are we ralated or something?? ja!

Gracias amigos!