Network + Passed

whotimewhotime Member Posts: 122 ■■■□□□□□□□
I have been reading the Sec+ book for a few days as I am required to take it for work. Well yesterday I get a calendar alert that I am scheduled to take the Net+ today at 1:45 that I scheduled thru WGU.

Well ill instead of studying for it I figured I would go take it. I went in and was nervous because the first 5 questions where simulations. One was on connector types so.....

During the test I answered confident and not so confident on the questions. I knew I failed it until that Congratualtions you passed screen popped up.

I got my report and I scored a 741 for the pass.

Back to the security studying now.
WGU BS: IT-Security
In Progress: C170, C246
To Be Completed: C247, C299, C697, C698, C435, C436, C179

Comments

• SpiegelSpiegel Member Posts: 322 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats on passing!
    From what I've been gathering you just have to make logical choices and read the questions thoroughly. I'm scheduled to take mines on the 28th of this month.
    Degree: WGU B.S. Network Operations and Security [COMPLETE]
    Current Certs: A+ | N+ | S+ | Cloud Essentials+ | Project+ | MTA: OSF | CIW: SDA | ITIL: F | CCENT | CCNA R&S | CCNA | LPI Linux Essentials
    Currently Working On: JNCIA-MistAI

2022 Goals: JNCIA-MistAI [ ]
    Future Certs: CCNP Enterprise
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congratsicon_cheers.gif
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • joserjoser Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Does anyone have any study material that they are looking at for N10-006?
  • m00ndoggm00ndogg Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I wonder that too!
    I just found out that my study materials for the current CompTIA (N10-005) Net+ are obsolete!!

By the time I take the test, in about 3 weeks, it will be the CompTIA (N10-006) Network+
    What online test & flashcards can you recommend for me to begin studying?
    Smooth sailing!
    ~~~ _/) ~~~~

"...it's not my boat, it's my boss' boat..." (Capt. Ron)
  • m00ndoggm00ndogg Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!
    I'm curious if that was the 005 or the new 006?
    Connector types huh...? OK, I guess I better brush up on that!
    Smooth sailing!
    ~~~ _/) ~~~~

"...it's not my boat, it's my boss' boat..." (Capt. Ron)
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • whotimewhotime Member Posts: 122 ■■■□□□□□□□
    THANK YOU everyone
    WGU BS: IT-Security
    In Progress: C170, C246
    To Be Completed: C247, C299, C697, C698, C435, C436, C179
  • Michael-Michael- Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • nascar_paulnascar_paul Member Posts: 288 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif
    2017 Goals: 70-411 [X], 74-409 [X], 70-533 [X], VCP5-DCV [], LX0-103 [], LX0-104 []
    "I PLAN to fail!" - No One Ever
  • Fulcrum45Fulcrum45 Member Posts: 621 ■■■■■□□□□□
  • koz24koz24 Member Posts: 766 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • fisherfisher Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□