Options

Having trouble signing up for my CCENT

thewiz8807thewiz8807 Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
Decided to take the plunge and schedule my CCENT exam for the 4th, went to PearsonVUE's website and created an account, got the confirmation email. Went back and tried to log in and couldn't. Says that neither my username nor email are in their database. Not sure what to do at this point, tried twice and still the same result. Can't seem to get in touch with their customer service. Is anyone else having this issue at the moment?
Goals: Network+ (Done) -> CCNA: R&S (Done) -> CCNA: Security (Done) -> Security+ (Done) -> ITIL v3 Foundation (Done) -> CASP (Done) -> CCNP: R/S (In Progress) -> CCNP: Collaboration -> CCSK -> CCSP -> CISSP

Comments

• Options
    thewiz8807thewiz8807 Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Nvm. Ended up finally getting a hold of the Cisco Customer Service and they had to go into my account and reset it themselves. The bright side is that I finally scheduled to sit for my CCENT.
    Goals: Network+ (Done) -> CCNA: R&S (Done) -> CCNA: Security (Done) -> Security+ (Done) -> ITIL v3 Foundation (Done) -> CASP (Done) -> CCNP: R/S (In Progress) -> CCNP: Collaboration -> CCSK -> CCSP -> CISSP