CIPT2v2 [300-075] Training Material

pitviperpitviper Member Posts: 1,376 ■■■■■■■□□□
Any good training material out there for 300-075 yet? Would have been nice if the material was ready in time for the CCNP:Collab upgrade announcement! icon_wink.gif

Looks like the book isn't due out to early 2016 now.

I've been matching the exam topics on the syllabus to the INE CCIE:Collab Advanced Technology class for now. Other than that, just some very basic resources/suggestions on the Cisco learning site (mostly SRND chapters):

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/community/certifications/ccnp-collaboration/ciptv2-exam/study-material
CCNP:Collaboration, CCNP:R&S, CCNA:S, CCNA:V, CCNA, CCENT

Comments

• Alex90Alex90 Member Posts: 289
    Yea I don't think the book is out until January. I spoke with IPexpert and CBT Nuggets and both are working in videos but no word on when they will be out. I think INE have gone down hill massively when it comes to Collaboration, they don't seem in the least bit interested in it so I won't be bothering with them anymore.

I also spoke to the guys and Collab Cert and I believe they are working on some material as well.
  • davenulldavenull Member Posts: 173 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Alex90 wrote: »
    I think INE have gone down hill massively when it comes to Collaboration, they don't seem in the least bit interested in it so I won't be bothering with them anymore.

Well, Mark Snow was their Collaboration guy and it looks like he left them, so they don't have anyone now.
  • shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    INE has been trying to find a collaboration instructor for some time, but someone who really knows the material at the level needed hasn't come to INE yet is the word I got. I guess eventually they'll have to cut losses and let it go.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related