Project+ Passed

tkerbertkerber Member Posts: 223
So guys I thought I'd post that I passed Project+ with an 825, which was my first real cert I had to take for WGU. For those wondering it's surprisingly accurate to the UCertify practice tests.. I did find the UCertify practice tests more challenging mostly because they had a lot more multiple answer type questions where as the real test seemed a bit more straight forward. Also I thought the verbiage on some of the UCertify questions was straight confusing.

Comments

• EIGRPEIGRP Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • twodogs62twodogs62 Member Posts: 393 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • niles312niles312 Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
    Am currently preparing for mine, scheduled for this Friday morning.

Did not see it on the website but after passing this exam, were any of your other CompTIA certifications renewed?
  • tkerbertkerber Member Posts: 223
    Thanks guys and to answer your question niles312, no.. However! That's because they were recently renewed by my Storage+... I originally took A+ in high school in 2011. Two years later I took Network+ for a company I worked at which renewed my A+.. Then I took Storage+ a couple of months ago and it renewed them both.

I would say it's a safe bet that your Project+ will renew any older currently active certs you have based on the CEUs.. Also good luck on the Project+! It's not too challenging if you studied.
  • niles312niles312 Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks tkerber, for both the advice & the luck! :D

I got my Security+ in Feb '14, which renewed my Network+ & A+, hoping this does similar. Else I've still got 2 years before renewal, no biggie.

Studying for this has been a nice change of pace in comparison to other vendor exams, plus I needed to gain some exposure to the PM realm..
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats!
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • lodis86lodis86 Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□