Options

LX0-101 & 102 Passed

and1play5and1play5 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
Been lurking this forum for years, Doing the IT Sec program at wgu. Just finished the 102 earlier (570/800) and the 101 a cpl weeks back (770/800). CBT Nuggets, Linux Academy and the Labsim were my study aids. Just wanted to thank all you guys on here for the help and questions! I'll be much more active from now on. CCNA and CCNA Security next up.

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    beatfreakerbeatfreaker Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! I also just passed LX-102 today and I though it was much harder than 101.
  • Options
    Yess!! Much more harder than the 101, so much information
  • Options
    Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,107 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    GreaterNinjaGreaterNinja Member Posts: 271
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    OctalDumpOctalDump Member Posts: 1,722
    Congrats!
    I recently passed, also. The 102 exam seemed harder, but I think that was the xwindows stuff that I am not as familiar with.
    2017 Goals - Something Cisco, Something Linux, Agile PM
  • Options
    Armitron77Armitron77 Member Posts: 134 ■■■□□□□□□□
    and1play5 wrote: »
    Been lurking this forum for years, Doing the IT Sec program at wgu. Just finished the 102 earlier (570/800) and the 101 a cpl weeks back (770/800). CBT Nuggets, Linux Academy and the Labsim were my study aids. Just wanted to thank all you guys on here for the help and questions! I'll be much more active from now on. CCNA and CCNA Security next up.

Congrats on the pass. You passed just time before the LX0-101 & LX0-102 exams expire in 5 days. I just passed the Network+ yesterday and I'll be starting the Linux+ in a month or so. Just need a little break. Anyway, what other materials did you use? Just trying to get any recommendations in terms of what books are best for me to study from. Anyway, congrats on the pass and good luck on the CCNA studies. icon_thumright.gif
    Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer & Network Security
    Associate in Applied Science Degree in Network Management
    Associate in Applied Science Degree in Network Management/Cyber Security
    CompTIA A+ Certified | CE, CompTIA Network+ Certified | CE

2016 Goals: CCENT/CCNA Routing & Switching COLOR=#008000][B]IN PROGRESS[/B][/COLOR/CompTIA Security+ COLOR=#008000][B]IN PROGRESS[/B][/COLOR
  • Options
    I subscribed to linuxacademy & cbt nuggets, those videos really helped me apply the stuff from the sybex book & my wgu study materials. CBT nuggets is good for theory and the linux academy vids were a lot more application. I loved the ability to put servers up quickly with their virtual servers.