Firefox Lightbeam

stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
Anyone install and use this extension? I noticed a link on the Firefox page and was curious. I downloaded it and clicked on the button, which brings up its own tab. Now, whenever I access webpages it will show me, through visualizations, which websites I'm interacting with during that session. Very interesting. I think I might turn this on at the beginning of a day and see what pops up.
The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me

Comments

• wd40wd40 Member Posts: 1,017 ■■■■□□□□□□
    This is interesting.

I have NoScript installed, for some sites I will have to "Temporarily allow all this page" two or three times to be able to see a picture, and end up allowing more than a dozen sites.

I will hate to disable NoScript, but I will do it to test this plugin for a couple of days.
  • stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I use NoScript, as well. And yes, I have the same two or three click problem you mentioned. The only really annoying problem with NoScript, in my opinion. I tested NoScript on a questionable site a few months back. I temporarily allowed scripts and all of a sudden my AV went bonkers! Nice to see that it works. I am using Lightbeam just so I can see how sites are connected.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me