Options

SCORE! Passed Network+ today!

VictorVictor5VictorVictor5 Member Posts: 77 ■■■□□□□□□□
Greetings all!

Passed with a 777 today (it's a pass)!icon_cheers.gificon_twisted.gif On to Security+!

Thanks to the forum for providing advice and test questions. Couldn't have done it without you.

Huzzah!
VV5
B.S. Electrical Engineering, M.S. Electrical and Computer Engineering, PhD Electrical and Computer Engineering
J.D. Candidate (2L)
In the books: CompTIA Network+, Security+, CEH, Associate of (ISC)^2, GIAC: GSEC, GAWN, GCIH, GPEN, GCFA
ProBoard: FF I & II; HAZMAT: Awareness, Operations, and Technician; Fire Instructor I; NREMT: EMT-B. Next up: Fire Officer I
Currently Working on: PE-Electrical and Electronics, Patent and State Bars, and Juris Doctor (law degree)
Next: GCIA/GCWN and/or GCUX/PMP/GSE
Next after next: Med school!!!!! Lol

Comments

• Options
    Thanks!
    B.S. Electrical Engineering, M.S. Electrical and Computer Engineering, PhD Electrical and Computer Engineering
    J.D. Candidate (2L)
    In the books: CompTIA Network+, Security+, CEH, Associate of (ISC)^2, GIAC: GSEC, GAWN, GCIH, GPEN, GCFA
    ProBoard: FF I & II; HAZMAT: Awareness, Operations, and Technician; Fire Instructor I; NREMT: EMT-B. Next up: Fire Officer I
    Currently Working on: PE-Electrical and Electronics, Patent and State Bars, and Juris Doctor (law degree)
  • Options
    Michael-Michael- Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Armitron77Armitron77 Member Posts: 134 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Greetings all!

Passed with a 777 today (it's a pass)!icon_cheers.gificon_twisted.gif On to Security+!

Thanks to the forum for providing advice and test questions. Couldn't have done it without you.

Huzzah!
    VV5

Congrats on the pass. I passed my Network+ exam on the 24th of August. That makes two of us. Good luck on the Security+ studies. icon_thumright.gif
    Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer & Network Security
    Associate in Applied Science Degree in Network Management
    Associate in Applied Science Degree in Network Management/Cyber Security
    CompTIA A+ Certified | CE, CompTIA Network+ Certified | CE

2016 Goals: CCENT/CCNA Routing & Switching COLOR=#008000][B]IN PROGRESS[/B][/COLOR/CompTIA Security+ COLOR=#008000][B]IN PROGRESS[/B][/COLOR
  • Options
    SpiegelSpiegel Member Posts: 322 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats! Just passed Network+ myself as well today.
    Degree: WGU B.S. Network Operations and Security [COMPLETE]
    Current Certs: A+ | N+ | S+ | Cloud Essentials+ | Project+ | MTA: OSF | CIW: SDA | ITIL: F | CCENT | CCNA R&S | CCNA | LPI Linux Essentials
    Currently Working On: JNCIA-MistAI

2022 Goals: JNCIA-MistAI [ ]
    Future Certs: CCNP Enterprise
  • Options
    roninkaironinkai Member Posts: 307 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    浪人 MSISA:WGU
    ICP-FDO ▪ CISSP ▪ ECES ▪ CHFI ▪ CNDA ▪ CEH ▪ MCSA/MCITP ▪ MCTS ▪ S+
    2020 Level Up Goals: (1) DevSecOps Learning Path (2) OSCP
  • Options
    Congrats to Spiegel and Armitron77! Thanks dragonsden!

VV5
    J.D. Candidate (2L)
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□