Options

Passed Today in Network + N10-005 am very happy :D

waelh2001waelh2001 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
yessssssss.....I made it.....I took the exam today 30th August in the last available time slot for the exam 2:15 PM which was the last chance for taking N005 version icon_cheers.gif....I scored 856/900....The most difficult moment in the exam was not the exam itself ....it was when u keep pressing next next after u finish the exam and while u answer the survey.icon_surprised.gif

Comments

• Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats icon_cheers.gif
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    Michael-Michael- Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    volfkhatvolfkhat Member Posts: 1,050 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Yeah Buddy!!!

Procrastination FTW! :)
  • Options
    TongyTongy Member Posts: 234
    Congratulations... Agree about the time when you've committed to "I'm done" and have to wait! Never gets any easier!
  • Options
    waelh2001waelh2001 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yeaaaaaah thanks to all :Dicon_cheers.gif just for all people who study 006 ....study hard and cover all aspects...be confident ...don't be afraid ....and you willicon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    Gee GeeGee Gee Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am going to write my N10-006 this week