Passed the Network+ 10-005

rs33924rs33924 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well after 2 months of no life I passed the network+ exam on the the 28th. I'm gearing up for the first part of the Cisco test and hopefully will be ready to take it in November. Seeing that today is my birthday I couldn't ask for a better birthday present:).

Comments

• Armitron77Armitron77 Member Posts: 134 ■■■□□□□□□□
    rs33924 wrote: »
    Well after 2 months of no life I passed the network+ exam on the the 28th. I'm gearing up for the first part of the Cisco test and hopefully will be ready to take it in November. Seeing that today is my birthday I couldn't ask for a better birthday present:).

Congrats on the pass and happy birthday. Thank God you passed the Network+ (N10-005) exam because it expires on the 31st of this month. Wow. You made it just in the nick of time. Good luck on the first part of the CCNA studies. I too passed the Network+ (N10-005) on the 24th. My next path is either Linux+, Security+ or CCNA. I'm not too sure as of yet. Anyway, congrats once again. icon_thumright.gif
    Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer & Network Security
    Associate in Applied Science Degree in Network Management
    Associate in Applied Science Degree in Network Management/Cyber Security
    CompTIA A+ Certified | CE, CompTIA Network+ Certified | CE

2016 Goals: CCENT/CCNA Routing & Switching COLOR=#008000][B]IN PROGRESS[/B][/COLOR/CompTIA Security+ COLOR=#008000][B]IN PROGRESS[/B][/COLOR