Fail 677 - 9/1/15

CLICKCLICK Member Posts: 88 ■■■□□□□□□□
Totally feel bummed.. i really felt the same as successrealm post.. was feeling good going in and out.. but i guess it wasnt good enough icon_smile.gif

I have 15 years of IT operations, Service Desk, Server Admin and even Technical Sales experience. Passed Security + last Feb 2015 and was studying for the CISSP on and off beginning March.

Resources:
1.Shon Harris AIO & MP3's
3.Eric Conrad 11th hour
4.Cybrary Videos - Kelly Handerhan (excellent)
5.Keith Barker CBT Nuggets
6. Total Tester
7. Syngress - Study Tests

I was trumped up by the 'BEST' questions as well misinterpreting Security Ops questions, was so looking forward to getting a break from studying, but i guess the journey is not done icon_smile.gif

Thanks all for your encouragements, tips, and invaluable insights, without this community, i would be worse off icon_smile.gif Now i'm totally looking forward to passing this and posting my PASSED post.

CLL

Comments

• sesha437sesha437 Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    So Sad CLICK icon_sad.gif

Take a break. Get ready for the success battle next time :)
  • Sam_aquaSam_aqua Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Sad to hear CLICK, but liked your determination/overall spirit icon_thumright.gif. Seems you were not too far, may just be 4-5 questions max.

Best wishes to you.
  • EburonEburon Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Keep up the good spirit.
  • kiki162kiki162 Member Posts: 635 ■■■■■□□□□□
    You'll be fine CLICK. Add transcender into your studies as well. Most of us get the pass on the 2nd or 3rd attempt.
  • freedom777freedom777 Member Posts: 32 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Great positive outlook.

Have you also looked into adding the paid version practice questions from freepracticetests.org as others have used?
  • successrealmsuccessrealm Member Posts: 104 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yeah CLICK, I feel your pain. icon_thumright.gif

Reschedule for a month from now. I went ahead and got the Transcender pkg as well. Work will pay for the test if I pass.
    Chin up, we are GOING to DO this.....icon_study.gif
  • CLICKCLICK Member Posts: 88 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys, really can't do much without this community. Yeah successrealm i'm re-scheduling ASAP.. i agree i'm not too far off, surprisingly i saw like a lot of questions asking for specific answers, such as the type of protocol to be used in a scenario, etc, that was about a third of my exam,, i guess what threw me off were the vague questions with choose the 'BEST' answers.. but reflecting back i know exactly where i messed up... hoping to post my PASSED note soon enough.. appreciate you guys help and encouragement..and yeah.. i'll be hitting the transcender or cccure exam preps now too.... thanks again and all the best to those who are still on their way to passing icon_smile.gif
  • kukkukukku Member Posts: 130 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hard luck.you have almost made it..do a revision and take it again soon..
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I failed twice so hang in there. You're almost there!
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You probably missed it by 1 or 2 questions. Good luck to you next time.
  • voodoo26voodoo26 Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    So close and so sad to hear. Next time you will nail it i believe icon_thumright.gif

Good luck
    2014 Goals CISSP COLOR=#008000]Passed[/COLOR, 2015 Goals CISM COLOR=#ff0000]June[/COLOR
  • CLICKCLICK Member Posts: 88 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the great and well needed words of encouragement, having another go at it on 11/23.. i'm hoping to put up my PASS post by then.. Cheers and good luck to those who are on their way as well.