Passed Linux Essentials

thomas_thomas_ Member Posts: 1,012 ■■■■■■■■□□
Not a very big accomplishment, but I figured it would be a good introduction for the Linux+/LPIC-1. I plan on trying to pass both LPIC-1 exams in the next three weeks. I plan on taking some training that will cover RHCSA topics, among other things, if I don't land a job within the next three weeks. I figured going through the LPIC-1 stuff would be good preparation for it.

I figure on the off-chance I do get a job then at least I'll have the Linux+ cert and some good Linux exposure.

I only used LinuxAcademy for my studying.

Comments

• Kinet1cKinet1c Member Posts: 604 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! I'm using LA for my RHCSA, going well so far.
    2018 Goals - Learn all the Hashicorp products

Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity
  • twodogs62twodogs62 Member Posts: 393 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Cat hardwork.txt | grep study | grep pass | grep accomplishment | grep congratulations

congratulations!!!!!
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats!
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • guy9guy9 Banned Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Linux Academy is very well known and I have heard nothing but good things over the years
  • jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations on passing.

I'm also looking into the LPIC-1 exams and I plan on using Linux Academy. I thought I saw somewhere on the website that there is a 15% discount off both of the exams.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • thomas_thomas_ Member Posts: 1,012 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congratulations on passing.

I'm also looking into the LPIC-1 exams and I plan on using Linux Academy. I thought I saw somewhere on the website that there is a 15% discount off both of the exams.

I believe they have a discount code at the end of the training you can use to get the discount. I haven't looked at how much you get off for the LPIC-1 exams.