CISSP® designation, finalised endorsementprocess

M22M22 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Yes !!!

I passed the exam on the 6th of august, sent in the paperwork on the 13th and today i received an email from Isc2:

Congratulations! It gives me great pleasure to be the first to address you with the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) designation! Based upon your examination results, a review of your application and acceptance of your endorsement, the (ISC)2 Board of Directors awards you with the CISSP Certification. You may use the CISSP designation and logo from this day forward, subject to the (ISC)2 Logo Guidelines (www.isc2.org/logo-usage) (login required).

My endorsement was done by Isc2 as there where no CISSP's in our company.

I am really happy, it is a relief after putting in so many hours ! I am one of 1736 CISSP's in the netherlands. I probably will switcj jobs soon :)

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats! We'll show you the secret handshake soon icon_smile.gif
  • CLICKCLICK Member Posts: 88 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats and well done
  • Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,107 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • twodogs62twodogs62 Member Posts: 393 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!!!!
  • tuabuikiatuabuikia Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    M22 wrote: »
    Yes !!!

I passed the exam on the 6th of august, sent in the paperwork on the 13th and today i received an email from Isc2:

Congratulations! It gives me great pleasure to be the first to address you with the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) designation! Based upon your examination results, a review of your application and acceptance of your endorsement, the (ISC)2 Board of Directors awards you with the CISSP Certification. You may use the CISSP designation and logo from this day forward, subject to the (ISC)2 Logo Guidelines (www.isc2.org/logo-usage) (login required).

My endorsement was done by Isc2 as there where no CISSP's in our company.

I am really happy, it is a relief after putting in so many hours ! I am one of 1736 CISSP's in the netherlands. I probably will switcj jobs soon :)

Question - how does one know how many CISSP holders there is in his / her own country? Can we request these stats from ISC2?
  • cbkihongcbkihong Member Posts: 52 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • tuabuikiatuabuikia Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    cbkihong wrote: »
    It's actually public information.

https://www.isc2.org/member-counts.aspx
    268 from where I came from compared to our neighbour which has 1341. That's such a big gap...
  • jt2929jt2929 Member Posts: 244 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats, got my official endorsement yesterday as well!
  • OM602OM602 Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    That's a 2,5 week turnaround time, not bad. I sent in the papers yesterday(passed aug 17), received acknowledegement same day
    They said it could take up to 6 weeks(Think I read some other posts mentioning 8 weeks(
    The world chico, and everything in it