Sscp passed....

ro99roro99ro Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
All,

Passed SSCP successfully..exam was tough and logical questions are more.Infact I was preparing for CISSP as well so

Below helped me

SSCP ISC2 cbk was helpful /and Shon harris CISSP filtered video (for sscp) /

https://www.sans.org/instructors/david-r-miller (I was referring to his Test out navigator videos CISSP) the one of the TOP most explanation you ever get by an excellent expert(I have just gone through topics related to sscp).
Online IT Certification and Certification Training | TestOut | LabSim (CISSP videos are old but the Information was not wrong all accurate and he will make you understand so deeply )

Also search security website was helpful especially topics related to Cloud and Virtual
Information Security information, news and tips - SearchSecurity

Technically not difficult ,there are some logical questions which we need to think twice before submitting the answer.

Overall exam was a good experience .

Planning for CISSP .. icon_cool.gif

Peaceicon_cool.gif

Comments

• vunivuni Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi guys,i took the SSCP exam today and passed it.That exam is really the Security + on some steroids. One really needs to read the questions thoroughly.Above all,it was a tough exam but thank God I passed it.

Also going for the CISSP very soon.

P.s.....all the best to those preparing for it.
  • EburonEburon Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • TongyTongy Member Posts: 234
    vuni wrote: »
    Hi guys,i took the SSCP exam today and passed it.That exam is really the Security + on some steroids. One really needs to read the questions thoroughly.Above all,it was a tough exam but thank God I passed it.

Also going for the CISSP very soon.

P.s.....all the best to those preparing for it.

Congratulations and kudos! Much overlooked and under-valued cert!
  • TongyTongy Member Posts: 234
    ro99ro wrote: »
    All,

Passed SSCP successfully..exam was tough and logical questions are more.Infact I was preparing for CISSP as well so

Below helped me

SSCP ISC2 cbk was helpful /and Shon harris CISSP filtered video (for sscp) /

https://www.sans.org/instructors/david-r-miller (I was referring to his Test out navigator videos CISSP) the one of the TOP most explanation you ever get by an excellent expert(I have just gone through topics related to sscp).
    Online IT Certification and Certification Training | TestOut | LabSim (CISSP videos are old but the Information was not wrong all accurate and he will make you understand so deeply )

Also search security website was helpful especially topics related to Cloud and Virtual
    Information Security information, news and tips - SearchSecurity

Technically not difficult ,there are some logical questions which we need to think twice before submitting the answer.

Overall exam was a good experience .

Planning for CISSP .. icon_cool.gif

Peaceicon_cool.gif

Nicely done, good job and good luck with CISSP prep :)