Audio Study - 70-410

JTPortJTPort Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone knows of any good audio studying for the 70-410 exams? Just looking for something that I can listen to in the car too and from work.

Thanks

Comments

• Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Well this would be perfect for me when driving home in traffic, or in bed.
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • nascar_paulnascar_paul Member Posts: 288 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I actually used a video converter to pull the audio out of some of the training videos that I'd purchased, and if there was anything that I needed to review visually, I just went back to that spot on the video later.
    It helped me to go back over some of the things that I had trouble with, but I've not had a lot of success using that method for NEW material. It's hard for me to visualize those complex instructions and the effect of some actions. Much easier to WATCH the process or do it myself, but If you're interested, just PM me and I can recommend a number of different (free) options for converting training videos to audio and putting them on what ever you want!
    :D
    2017 Goals: 70-411 [X], 74-409 [X], 70-533 [X], VCP5-DCV [], LX0-103 [], LX0-104 []
    "I PLAN to fail!" - No One Ever
  • JTPortJTPort Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    That's a good idea, no idea why that didn't occur to me. As you say possibly good for recapping having already watched the video first.
  • Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I would think watching the video first and then coming back listening to the audio you would be able to picture what they are talking about.
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • instajohninstajohn Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    if you already have the video, just convert it to Audio mp4 and it should work.
  • QordQord Member Posts: 632 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Another vote for converting. Handbrake is what I've used in the past to "rip" audio from videos, works well.
  • twodogs62twodogs62 Member Posts: 393 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I agree, think you would have to watch video first, probably take notes too.
    and then audio only would probably be possible.
    sometimes I do like giving my eyes a break then listening with eyes closed and visualizing what is being spoken. Someone with nice voice with no annoyances is also preferable too.